Get Loaded in the Park brings even more festival goodness your way on Bankholiday Sunday 30 August. With no work on Monday there really is no excuse to miss headliners Orbital, Röyksopp and the rest of the acts.
You can still buy tickets from TicketMaster for a mere £35, or opt for a weekend pass to get you into South West Four (SW4) the day before too.
Get Loaded in the Park Line-up
Stonking line-up this year with headliners, other acts and DJ sets below:
- Carl Craig Presents Innerzone Orchestra
- Roni Size Reprazent
- Laurent Garnier // Peaches
- Sneaky Sound System // Freeland
- Booka Shade // Miss Kitten & The Hacker
- Magnetic Man feat Skream & Benga
- Esser // Trip // Marina & The Diamonds // Devils Gun
- Felix Da Housecat // Pendulum // Crookers
- Chase & Status // Rob Da Bank // Krafty Kuts
- The Count & Sinden // Steve Aoki // The Bloody Beetroots
- Eddy Temple Morris // Junior Sanchez
Visit the Get Loaded in the Park website for further information.